Sunday, August 8, 2021

My Mouse♥

'She had brown hair, which didn't curl, a brown skin, and bright eyes, which danced when she laughed or spoke.'
Susan Coolidge, What Katy Did

A couple of days ago, I decided to do a small photo~shoot with my younger sister, Rebekah♥ 

Nancy had made her an adorable, patchwork skirt, which she looks darling in!

Here are the pictures~









 
Rebekah is my little brown girl... I call her my mouse😊 
She and I share a bedroom, and I am enjoying spending time with her.

She is very good at drawing, {{I am quite proud of the sketches and paintings she does}} and she plays the piano remarkably well for her age!

She is a quiet little thing, {{another reason why I call her my mouse...}} and doesn't talk much, but she has got a kind and generous heart...I often find a little note or painting on my bed♥

One of our favourite things to do together is play scrabble at night...and snuggle up and watch a movie!
She and I are great friends...I love you my Beksie♥ 

Do you have a little sister whom you are very close with?
♥Blessings, Gabrielle♥

P.S. I have just updated my 'about' page...if you would like to go take a look😊

4 comments:

  1. Oh Gabrielle,

    You have such a beautiful family and your sweet soul makes me take comfort despite how troubling our world has become.

    Much love to you and your family.

    Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww♥
      Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment Heloise!
      You are so kind♥
      Blessings and love,
      Gabrielle♥

      Delete
  2. This is such a sweet post about your sister.♥ So glad you have a close friendship with each other! I can tell you from experience, the older you get the more you value the friendship of sisters - especially if friends fail you, sisters are there for you. I have four sisters of my own. :) I enjoyed coming across your blog! I'm a bit older than you (in my twenties), but it sounds like we share very similar interests about homesteading and old-fashioned things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Sunshine Country, and welcome!
      Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment, I had a look at your blog and found it very encouraging!♥
      I hope you will come again, you are most welcome here:)
      Blessings to you,
      Gabrielle♥♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle