Saturday, April 18, 2020

Welcome!


 
Hello, and welcome!  I am truly honoured that you could stop a while at my little corner!  I hope you will not be disappointed.♥️

I am an old fashioned 13 year old who loves all things pretty and dainty!  Teacups and books are my delight, and writing my hobby! 

Ever since I was able to put words together, it has been my delight to read my sister, Kelly's, blog and every time a new post comes out, I eagerly take a few minutes to enjoy her beautiful pictures and inspiring words.
 

As I grew older I began to wish for a blog myself, and now finally I have the means to create one! 
A blog seems like such a wonderful way  to make new friends, learn new things and chat to people who share similar interests to me!

I am so excited to be part of the "blogging world" and I hope you will enjoy your future 'visits'.

~ Blessings, Gabrielle ~

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear sister...welcome to the beautiful world of blogging♥
    I am delighted to be your very first follower!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping me get started Kelly! Love you lots♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post Gabrielle! You write so beautifully, I look forward to reading more <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Meg! What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for stopping by♥️
    I hope you are all well, please send my love to Jodie!
    Thank you again, have a blessed afternoon!♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello Gabrielle and welcome to Blog Land! I found your blog via "A Word Fitly Spoken" Blog. When I saw the name of your blog I thought to myself the author of An Old Fashioned Girl Blog must be enjoy the writings of Louisa May Alcott. My favourite of her books was 'Eight Cousins'.
    I have been enjoying your blog very much both the posts and the lovely background layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Sherri!
    I am so glad you have been enjoying my blog♥
    Indeed, I love Louisa May Alcott's writings~
    My favourite is An old Fashioned Girl and Little Women...I have not yet read Eight Cousins, but hope to do so soon!
    I hope you will 'visit' again soon!♥
    Blessings~
    Gabrielle♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle