Thursday, July 2, 2020

A Trip To The Zoo, Life In China#3

Greetings dear friends, how are you all doing?

Today I am going to show you some pictures of the zoo in China.
It was really sad to see all the animals in cages, they weren't very well taken care of...but I am glad I went for the experience! 
Enjoy♥


On the bus...


Can you believe that I had to travel all the way to China to see a giraffe, I am from Africa after all!







We weren't actually sure if this solitary panda was alive as it didn't move...a bit disappointing really!


Now these Red Pandas were just ADORABLE! I wanted one as a teddy for my bed!





What an impressive view, the city of Hefei!


We stopped for ice~creams on the way back...

That was our trip to the zoo!

I hope you enjoyed this post, my next post will be about our trip to an ancient Chinese village!
Have a delightful week further dear friends♥

Blessings~
Gabrielle♥

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing another story from China...so interesting!
    I too think it's sad that the animals didn't seem very happy.
    You will have lots of interesting memories of fun travel to share with your own children one day.
    Hugs from Mrs Cox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cox! Thank you for stopping by♥
      Indeed, we do have endless stories to share with our children one day...♥
      Blessings~
      Gabrielle

      Delete
  2. the red pandas are SO cute!! I am really enjoying this series! Are you guys in China now, or was this a previous trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paige, and welcome to my little corner of the world!
      We are no longer in China, we arrived home safely last year♥
      Blessings~
      Gabrielle♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle