Friday, October 30, 2020

Cinderella Sofia, And Prince Charming Rebekah!


I just couldn't resist sharing these photo's with you today...
So, the other day I watched the 2015 version of Cinderella, then today I was listening to the beautiful soundtrack. I had a wonderful idea! Let's dress Sofia {age 9} and Rebekah {age 11} up as the Prince and Princess!! 
We asked our dressmaker {Nancy} and our makeup artist {Beth} to help us dress them up~
They did such a wonderful job, and we all had so much fun!!



Our dressmaker and makeup artist...


Our prince and princess...




Nancy made Sofia's dress out of some blue organza, a shiny old curtain and other bits of pretty blue she could find~  


The first dance!

We put the Cinderella song La Valse de l'Amour that they used in the movie, and our prince glided our princess through the first dance...so cute!



Because Caleb flatly refused to be Sofia's Prince Charming, we had to just use Rebekah...we have all had great experience in being princes and Lords ect, in our games,  because we've always only had girls to use! But what fun we had!

Gabrielle
 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Cinderella Sofia made. Rebekah is a charming Prince. Thank you for sharing.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marion!
      I do so love having you stop by♥
      Blessings~
      Gabrielle

      Delete
  2. Gabrielle I love this post. Sofia is a pretty Cinderella and Rebekah played the Prince with charm. Congratulations Nancy on a wonderful job on the dress. You are very talented.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for your sweet comment Marilyn♥
      Always a pleasure to hear from you!!
      Blessings~
      Gabrielle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle