Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Mini Tour Of My New Room~

 Good afternoon dear readers♥
Today I would like to show you around my new room~
This is the first time that I have my own room, and I must admit, I am enjoying having 'my own space!'
I have many plans for decorating my room, so for now it is a little humble, but soon I shall transform it! All it takes is patience♥ 
So, here is my room!



In the far right corner, where a plastic chair now stands, I picture a soft, comfy couch perhaps, with maybe a bookshelf above?!



Right now, there is no cupboard in the room, but when I do get a cupboard or chest of drawers, I shall make a little dressing table on top, and make my desk a proper desk. {{smiles}}
 


I think I might paint this little bedside table a pretty white!


Where the little bookshelf is right now (on the floor!), will be my cupboard or chest of drawers...



So! There is my little room.  I shall have such fun decorating it♥ 
 I will definitely put some pictures and posters up on the wall to make the room more cheerful!
In the meantime however, I will continue to look for ideas online and keep an eye out for any treasures I might find!♥ 
Have a blessed afternoon everyone♥ 

Gabrielle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabrielle...it was great getting to catch up with you in your new posts! I hope you are all doing well!
    I enjoyed the tour~you have already added many lovely & cozy touches and I will look forward more pictures as you continue decorating...half the fun of making a new space special is in the finding things to add and watching it all come together!
    ( Oh and i especially love the garlands you hung, they are so pretty...they happen to be one of my favorite ways to decorate :)) Thanks for sharing and I hope your day is blessed!
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashleigh♥
    Thank you for your lovely comment, I do so love hearing from you♥
    My sister Nancy made the garlands for me, and I LOVE using them to decorate as well! We are all well, and I hope you are as well!♥♥
    Blessings~ Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle