Thursday, October 29, 2020

In The Month Of October❤







In our home~

Little Sofia turned nine on the 12th of October, Nancy turned 21 on the 14th of October, and my Dad had his birthday on the 25th of October! So many birthday celebrations!

In my tea~cup~

Just a little while ago, I finished a cup of delicious ceylon tea...

Books I am enjoying~

Recently I have been enjoying the beautiful books by Louisa May Alcott...her way of writing is so sweet and simple, and in her stories I find lovely characters who are 'kindred spirits', and instantly become my 'friends'❤

Music I am enjoying~

The beautiful songs by my favourite group 'Petra' are my delight!

Movies I am enjoying~

 I have been enjoying the 1985 Anne Of Green Gables movie series...

Busy creating~

My younger sister and I are busy learning how to sew...we have lessons with our Mom every Thursday, and are very grateful for her willingness to teach us! {Thank you Mom❤}

Changes~

 Some of you who follow my sister, Kelly's, blog, may be wondering why she hasn't been blogging for awhile. I thought I would mention the reason.

She is working a full time job as soux chef for a restaurant in the little town nearby,..she is enjoying herself immensely, but unfortunately has little time for blogging right now.

             Working Towards~

Buying myself the three 'What Katy Did Books' by Susan Coolidge!

Thankful for~

My Dad's job...because of Covid-19, my Dad lost his job overseas...but the Lord works everything out for our good, and he is now working online, which means he is able to stay with us at home, instead of going away to work!

Beautiful Quote For This Month~

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."

Louisa May Alcott

I hope your month has been has delightful as mine has!

Until I blog again dear readers

Gabrielle

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gabrielle;
    You write lovely posts. I have read the Louisa May Alcott books and enjoyed them. Do you like sewing? Thank You for telling about Kelly Anne.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sofia
    HAPPY Birthday Nancy
    ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAD
    Happiness and Blessings to all.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marion♥
      Thank you for your sweet comment, I prefer sewing on the machine but hand sewing is a very necessary thing to learn!
      Thank you for your happy birthday congrats! I will pass them on ♥
      Blessings~ Gabrielle

      Delete
  2. Hello Gabrielle;
    Thank You for showing your room. It is nice. The Anne Of Green Gables movies are wonderful entertainment. Happy that your dad can work from home and be with the family. I want to learn how to sew. Last year I received a sewing project but have yet to start it.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SOFIA,NANCY and YOUR DAD. Wishing them a blessed and happy year.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marilyn!
      Thank you for your sweet comment and for the birthday wishes! I will be sure to pass them on♥
      So lovely to hear from you!
      Blessings~ Gabrielle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle