Monday, September 13, 2021

A Monday Musing...♡

"Happiness is the result of an attitude of mind. I believe we can build it out of small things."

Miss Read


How true this quote is...

Happiness is indeed a choice, and if we choose it, can be found in the little things, in the chores and tasks each day brings.

So often, we forget to look for happiness and joy in the small things...we think that we must wait for the big things to come along before we can truly be happy...but how false this is! 

If our attitudes are correct, we can and we will find happiness hidden in each day♡ 

This week, dear friends, let us choose to be happy in the little things♡

May your week be a blessed one,
With love, Gabrielle♡ 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love this quote from dear Miss Read...
    Have to write it out...
    Hugs to you, sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle