Friday, September 10, 2021

I am going to be a...♡

Such precious news I have to share with you this day, sweet friends, I am fairly bursting with excitement and happiness...

In just a few short months, I am going to be an Aunt to a wee little boy!♡

Yes, my dear sister Kelly is expecting...!

One baby Coetzee is on his way, and due to arrive in January 2022♡


Dear Kelly...oh, she looks so beautiful♡

Kelly is a very symphathetic person, loving, warm hearted and filled with the love of Christ... and I have no doubt that she is going to be a wonderful mamma♡

I just love examining Kelly's adorable bump every time I see her, and when she told me that she had been feeling some movement, I couldn't have been more excited or happier for her♡

Sweet sister, my heart rejoices for you...

I pray that the Lord will bless and sustain you in these last few months of your pregnancy♡

I cannot wait to meet, and be an Aunt to my precious little nephew♡

Are you an Aunt? If so, do you perhaps have any tips to share with me, on how to be the best Aunt in the world? {{smiles♡}}

"I have always maintained the importance of Aunts."
Jane Austen

Blessings~Gabrielle

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's the best news! So excited for you! I have a very sweet 4-month old niece and she is the highlight of our lives. Aunthood is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so fun! I can relate to your excitement! I am an aunt to 23 nieces and nephews, with two more on the way. :) I can remember how special it was when my first nieces and nephews were born, and it's still special each time new ones come along.♡ They're precious blessings from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww dear sister...what a special post...thank you for your kind words! How blessed our little boy is going to be to have so many aunts and an uncle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle