Monday, November 22, 2021

A stroll through the orchards~

"For the beauty of the earth,
For the glory of the skies,
For the love which from our birth, 
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all to thee we raise,
this our grateful hymn of praise."

~Hymn~

Saturday afternoon was cloudy and still. Rain was expected and so we decided to take a quick walk through the apple orchards, letting the little ones get some exercise before being cooped up inside whilst it rained.

And so, we set off for our walk in nature♥


Sofia never seems to run out of energy and enjoyed running ahead of us, bounding up the hills and splashing through the puddles...


While Rebekah enjoyed a quieter stroll, picking wildflowers as she went...



And Caleb enjoyed a ride on his bicycle...


Aren't they precious?!








It was a delightful, refreshing walk. One we all enjoyed♥

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, 

Blessings~Gabrielle♥


 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictureshows! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are so sweet Rebekah♥ Thank you for your comment my little sister!♥♥
      Gabrielle

      Delete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful time on your walk! I enjoyed reading this and seeing the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment Sunshine Country♥
    Blessings,Gabrielle♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabrielle, your photography skills just get better and better...what beautiful photographs! I can't believe Sofia is wearing your spotty grey dress!
    Oh and by the way, that Victoria sponge cake was absolutely delicious...and so pretty! Thank you for treating us!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kelly...I am glad you enjoyed the cake♥
    Blessings, Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle