Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Rebekah and I with our nephew...♥

Hello sweet friends...

Rebekah and I spent a wonderful day with Kelly a little while ago, and enjoyed visiting with our older sister, and, of course, many cuddles with Nicholas♥

Nicholas and I...♥


His adoring Aunties...{{{smiles}}


Rebekah and Nicholas...♥


Kelly and her sweet baby boy...


Little Nicholas..what a cutie

We are so blessed to have a little nephew...it truly is wonderful being an Aunt, {{smiles}}

Blessings~Gabrielle♥

4 comments:

  1. Aww, such fun times! Happy you all get to spend time with your new little nephew! Thank you for sharing the pictures - I had been hoping to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sunshine Country, thank you for your sweet comment!
    Blessings~Gabrielle♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gabrielle! You might see it on your own, but I wanted to be sure you knew I am hosting a giveaway on my blog as a celebration of 7 years since I started it. :) I'm offering a digital download of some pretty Scripture verse cards to anyone who lives outside of the U.S., so you'd be more than welcome to enter and you would receive that if you are one of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if my comment yesterday made it through? My computer was showing an error message each time I tried. Sorry if this is a double! I just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a giveaway on my blog, and would love if you wanted to enter! I am offering a digital download for anyone who lives outside of the U.S. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle