Monday, January 31, 2022

Meet my little nephew♥

"There is no man so great, nor one sunk so low, but once he lay a helpless, innocent babe in a woman's arms, dependent upon her love and care for his existence."
~Beautiful Girlhood, Mabel Hale~


Sweet baby Nicholas...

Dear Friends♥
I am so proud and pleased to introduce you to my adorable baby nephew..little Nicholas Aaron Coetzee! He was born last Friday night and weighed 4kg's {8.82 lb}

Unfortunately my sister had a couple of complications, and was unable to deliver naturally, and had to have a C~Section. But little Nicholas arrived strong and healthy♥

After staying in George a couple of days, to ensure that all was well, my sister, her husband and their little one went home. Kelly is recovering very well♥  Baby Nicholas is simply too cute, and I am one enraptured Aunty!

And now, time to show off my sweet nephew♥ {{smiles}}



Dear little Nicholas, I love you so very much!

Isn't he just too cute for words?! I am a very proud Aunty♥ 
More pictures coming soon.
Blessings~Gabrielle

10 comments:

  1. Aww such a sweet post, dear Gabrielle! Nicholas is a blessed boy indeed to be surrounded by so much love! Thank you for your help on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly❤ It was so wonderfully special to be with you and Nicholas on Saturday! I love you so much!
      Blessings~Gabrielle❤

      Delete
  2. Oh, isn't he adorable!? Look at all that hair! And so big too.

    Thank you so much, Gabrielle, for letting us know how everything went. So thankful that Nicholas is safely here and that Kelly is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Mrs T! Nicholas is too cute...I am enjoying him so much!❤
      Blessings~Gabrielle

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for you and your family!! What a beautiful boy, a blessing and an wonder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lieneke❤
      Blessings~Gabrielle

      Delete
  4. Aww, he's so adorable! Brought tears to my eyes - each little baby is a precious gift from the Lord, and I'm happy you get to be his aunt! Such an exciting time for you all! I'm thankful to hear you sister is doing okay in spite of the complications she experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunshine Country! I am one very happy Aunt! {{smiles}} ❤
      Blessings~Gabrielle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle