Sunday, January 22, 2023

a year ago...

My sweet nephew is already one years old...time has gone by so fast!
Nicholas has brought me so much joy, and I love being Aunty to this wee lad.


^This was last year, just after Nicholas was born...look how small he was!


^Such a big boy now♥

  
 
^Rebekah and I went to spend a day with Kelly, shortly after he was born. I still remember how special it was to hold a brand new baby, our first little nephew


^And now a year later...



Dear little Nicholas, a very happy birthday to you♥

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these pictures are precious! Nicholas is one blessed boy to have so many wonderful aunties to dote on him!
    So enjoyed having you all here to celebrate his special day!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabrielle, What lovely photos of you and your siblings. You are all so lovely. Caleb is a handsome boy. You and Nicholas seem to have ahappy relationship. You look so cute together. You are definately a loving and devoted aunt. God Bless.
    Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle