Monday, April 27, 2020

My 13th Birthday♥

"Do Birthdays Come With Balloons, Or Do Balloons Come With Birthdays? How Lovely To Meet One All The Same!" ~ Winnie the Pooh
 With a houseful of girls, we rarely need an excuse to dress up, take down the dainty tea cups and whip up a yummy cake! So what better way to celebrate a birthday than with an afternoon high tea?


Kelly let us use her beautiful tea-cups...♥ 


Eclair's on a mirror... such a charming effect...


Mini quiches topped with fresh basil from the garden...


And  a different, but delicious gluten free, almond and polenta cake....


Every one enjoyed a slice....♥

Then our own, private photographer led us outside for pictures... {smiles}


 Kelly and I...


 Nancy and I 


Beth and I


My little sister Rebekah and I


Sweet little Sofia and I


And my handsome little brother, Caleb !


My super amazing parents...


I was so blessed to have my Daddy home for my birthday...♥


And my beautiful Mom...♥


My birthday was so special, I truly am blessed to have such a loving family♥

Blessings~ Gabrielle

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, Gabrielle! ♥
    I so enjoyed your birthday luncheon...and I am so glad we captured these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kelly...thank you for your sweet comment! I love you lots♥
      Blessings
      Gabrielle♥

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Blessings and Happiness
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you a special birthday. May you have many more. Blessings to you.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to have you stop by Marilyn♥ Thank you!
      Blessings
      Gabrielle♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle