Sunday, May 3, 2020

Caleb~ From Baby To Big Boy...♥


On April 29 we celebrated Caleb's birthday. He has grown up so much in the last few years... I thought I would share some photos of  him from baby, to boy! Enjoy♥

Newly born...


Five days old...


One week old... 


Two weeks old...


One month...


Ten weeks old...


Mom and Dad with Caleb at two months old...


Two months...


Almost three months...


Five months...


Me with Caleb at six months...


Eight and a half months...


One year...


Sixteen months old...


Twenty~one months old...



Two years old...


Caleb and Sofia...


A little dude and his teddy bear, Nee Pooh....


Almost three years old...


A mischievous little guy at three years...


And an adorable 'big boy' at four years old!

Happy birthday dear Caleb, you are so special and I love you so much♥

Thank you for stopping by today... I pray you all have a beautiful week further!

Blessings~ 
Gabrielle♥

2 comments:

  1. Aww...he has grown SO much!! ♥ Loved looking back at all these pictures. We are truly blessed to have a little brother in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Kelly... You are right he is such a big boy now! I do not know what we would do without him!♥
      Love you lots!!!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle