Thursday, May 21, 2020

A Haircut For Caleb....

Hello Lovely Friends♥
I trust your week has been a blessed one..?
Between chores, school and helping Mom care for the little ones, I certainly cannot complain of being bored {smiles}.
 I thought you would enjoy seeing some pictures of Caleb's new hairstyle...Beth is the hairdresser in our family, being one of her many talents♥
 We were all so impressed with the way she took Caleb's hair from being completely topsy-turvy, to having something of a style!



The 'before' photo...


Getting ready...


Looking excited!


Snip snip!


We had to bribe him with a movie to ensure that he would sit still...


Almost done!


Look at that handsome hairstyle!

Having Beth as our hairdresser is wonderful! I cannot wait till need my hair needs a trim♥
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Blessings
Gabrielle♥

5 comments:

  1. Great job Beth Caleb looks very nice.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Marion♥
    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings~
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabrielle...I'm a friend of Kelly-Anne (from the US :) She told me that you now have a blog of your own and I have loved "visiting" here today! You have made a lovely spot in blogosphere that I'm sure many will enjoy.
    Caleb's haircut pictures are so cute! It's so nice to have a look into your day and see how you ladies are staying busy. I'll look forward to your next post!
    Blessings to you and I hope you have a cheery week!
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Ashleigh! What a lovely comment..thank you♥
    I love having a blog, it is my delight to sit down with a cup of tea and create a new post! Have a great week too!
    Blessings~
    Gabrielle♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caleb is a handsome young man. Your family has so many wonderful talents! I just know your parents are so blessed by each of their precious children.
    Hugs from Mrs cox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle