Sunday, May 17, 2020

D Is For Dinosaur...


I love looking after children... my dream is to one day become a Mother and have many little ones around me at all times! The best place to practice is at home, and the best people to practice on is Sofia and Caleb! On Friday all of Mom's older helpers were unavailable, so I volunteered to take care of the kiddos while she gave Beth her school!  Here are a few of the activities I did with them for the letter D...


Look at their 'scary' faces!


Is that Sofia?


And is this Caleb?


I hid their plastic dino's around the schoolroom and they had fun trying to find them!


A dinosaur poster scene...


The face just says it all...dinosaur mud!


Dino jelly..yum yum!


'Roar' means 'I love you' in Dinosaur!

The little ones had so much fun doing all of these projects!
And by the way, if you are interested, all of the posters, and most of the activities we got from this site...https://www.wackybox.co.za/
Have a lovely evening dear readers♥
Blessings
Gabrielle♥

7 comments:

  1. Dear Gabrielle,
    This is Mrs. Cox in Virginia. I am Ashleighs mom. We have written to you before and read your sisters blog. I really enjoyed reading your sweet blog and hope you will continue sharing your lovely stories about your family.
    Hugs to you and your family from Cox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mrs Cox, and welcome! Thank you for stopping by...I am so glad you like my blog♥ And it was SO sweet of you to follow me!Have a beautiful week farther!
    Blessings
    Gabrielle♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabrielle
    Nice hearing from you.You are a wonderful daughter helping with the two little cuties.
    God Bless
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marion, thank you for your sweet comment! Was lovely to hear from you♥
      Blessings
      Gabrielle♥

      Delete
  4. You did a good job taking care of your younger siblings.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Marilyn! I do hope you are having a beautiful week♥
      Blessings
      Gabrielle♥

      Delete
  5. Gabrielle, you did a good job taking care of your younger siblings. God Bless.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle