Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mother...


'Mother' is the loveliest word ever...♥




God made a wonderful Mother,
A Mother who never grows old,
He made her smile of sunshine,
And her heart of pure gold,
In her eyes he placed shining stars,
In her cheeks red roses you see,
God made a wonderful mother,
And he gave that Mother to me!

Pat O'Rielly

Dearest Mommy, I love you so very much! You are incredible, you are brave and beautiful♥
Thank you for always being there for me, for loving and caring for me...God bless you darling Mommy! And a happy Mothers Day to you♥



Proverbs 31:28
"Her children shall arise up and call her blessed..."


2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet! ♥ We have a special Mom indeed...she makes life wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true dear sister...we would be lost without her!
    Blessings~Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle