Monday, July 27, 2020

We Have Moved!


Dear, dear friends...
You have my most sincere apologies for not writing sooner!
But, I have a very good reason~ the Gray family has moved..from the Western Cape, to the Eastern Cape, to a tiny town called Misgund.
It took quite a while to get our internet up and running, so I haven't been able to blog♥️
~
How we got this house is quite a long story, and one I would love to share with you once we are a bit more settled!
The Lord has taken care of and provided for our family so much, and we are so grateful to be living in the country again...there is already a veggie garden being started {smiles}
I shall be sharing  pictures very, very soon of the move and our new house!
Blessings to you dear friends♥️
Gabrielle

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you Gabrielle and look forward to hearing more about your move. I see it is cold in Misgund so I hope you are keeping warm. May God bless you and the family in your new home in this new season of your lives. Always in my prayers. God bless you and keep you. With my love. Granny xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Granny! What a delightful surprise..welcome to my blog♥️
      It is indeed very cold~ our hot water bottles are in constant use {{smiles}}
      Thank you so much for stopping to say hello...please send my love to Oupa!
      Lots of love,
      Gaby

      Delete
  2. Dear Gabrielle .. lovely to hear from you and that you are all settling down in Misgund. I see it is cold there so I hope you are keeping warm. God bless you and keep you. Always in my prayers. Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Gabrielle .. I sent two similar messages. You must forgive the senior moment - I am technologically challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Granny!
      Was lovely to hear from you♥️
      Gaby

      Delete
  4. Hi Gabrielle;
    So nice hearing from you. Wishing you and your family happiness and blessings in your new home.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Marion!
      We are already happy here, the Lord has been so good♥️
      Blessings~
      Gabrielle

      Delete
  5. Hi Gabrielle;
    Wishing you happiness and peace in your new home. Love hearing about the move.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn~ hope you are well♥️
      Was lovely to have you pop in!
      Blessings~
      Gabrielle♥️

      Delete
  6. Hi Gabrielle! I'm so glad to hear that your family's move went well and that you are all now settling into your new home. It is so fun making a new home your special place...I can't wait to hear more about this exciting time! Hope you all are doing well ♥

    Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoyed your 'visit,' and that you will come again♡
I love hearing from all of my sweet readers so please, feel free to leave me a comment♥
Blessings, Gabrielle